Service doesn’t collect automatically any information, besides information included in cookies files.
Administrator: Uniwersytet Śląski, ul. Bankowa 12, 40-007 Katowice.
The purposes for which Cookies are used:
- to adapt Service web site content to User preference and to optimize web site usage;
- to collect general and anonymous statistical data through analytics tools to help improve and develop Service;
- to keep the session of the Website’s User and save User’s settings when writing comments or guestbook entries on the Website
The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies – they are stored on your Device and remain stored until the end of the browser session. At the end of the browser session they are deleted from the Device. They do not involve downloading personal data of the User or confidential information from the Device
- Persistent cookies – they are stored on your Device and remain there until they are deleted by the User. The end of the browser session or turning off the Device does not delete these Cookies. They do not involve downloading personal data of the User or confidential information from the Device.
Service uses the following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies, allowing using the services available within the Service, for example, authentication cookies files used for services that require authentication within the Service;
- cookies files used to ensure the safety, for example used to detect frauds in case of authentication within the Service;
- “efficiency” cookies files, enabling the collection of information about the way of using websites of the Service;
- “functional” cookies files, enabling to collect information about the User’s way of using website and personalization of the User’s interface.
The User has the ability to limit or turn off access of Cookies to his Devices at any time. The User may at any time delete the Cookies using the features available in the browser he or she is using. If the User takes advantage of this possibility, the use the Website or some of its functions may be limited or impossible.
Cookies placed in User’s device are not used by the partners of the Administrator to present advertisements or other purpose.
More instructions about Cookies settings you will find in ‘Help’ menu of Internet browser.