He obtained a doctoral degree in 2006 in the field of visual arts in Cieszyn Art Institute at the Silesian University in Katowice.
He obtained his Master of Arts degree in 2000 with honours in the Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow, with its branch located in Katowice.
Selected Poster Contests and Exhibitions:
- Plakatok Posters – Pecsi Gallery / Hungary / 2000
- International Poster Triennal / Trnava / Slovakia / 2000
- Wather For Human Kind – poster contest / Paris / France / 2000
- International Poster Triennal / Toyama / Japan / 2000
- III Poster Festival in Cracow / Poland / 2001
- “Kalarus and friends” – collective poster exhibition / MM Gallery in Chorzów / Poland / 2001
- „Handmade” / Poster Museum in Zurych / Switzerland / 2005
- Fax-art – poster contest / „60th Anniversary of Hiroshima and Nagasaki Bombing” / Ogaki Poster
- Museum / Japan / 2005
- XIX Biennial of Polish Poster / BWA in Katowice / Poland / 2005
- International Biennial of Theatrical Poster / Rzeszów / Poland / 2005
- Lahti Poster Biennial / Finland / 2005
- Poster exhibition of lecturers from the Art Institute in Cieszyn / Vilnius / Lithuania / 2005
- V Poster Festival / Cracow / Poland /2005
- „Fresh Masters, Young Poster from Poland and Norway” / Warsaw / 2006
- „Kliś – Synowiec Posters” / Pigasus Gallery / Berlin / Germany / 2006
- International Poster Triennal / Trnava / Slovakia / 2006
- „Handmade” – poster exhibition / Light House Gallery / Glasgow / Great Britain / 2006
- XX International Poster Biennial / Warsaw / Poland / 2006
- XX Polish Poster Biennial / Katowice / Poland / 2007
- „EKO” Ecological Posters / Odeon Gallery / Poland / 2007
- “Kliś-Synowiec – Poster Portfolio” / Dizajn Gallery / Wrocław / Poland / 2008
- “15 posters about water” / Polish University in Vilnius / Lithuania / 2008
- Poster exhibition of lecturers from the Art Institute in Cieszyn / Pallacio Carrasco/ Chile/ 2009
Selected art exhibition, conferences, and projects:
- „Young Art from Katowice” / students` collective exhibition / Rattingen / Germany / 1999
- I Biennial of Students` Print / Poznań / Poland / 1999
- The first All-Poland Review of Graphic Design of Students from Fine Art Academies / Katowice / Poland / Honourable mention / 1999
- Poster on the occasion of the grand opening of the renovated City Market in Bytom / Poland / 2000
- Design and realization of scenography of TEATROMANIA 2000 / Bytom / Poland / 2000
- Collective exhibition of students from the prof. Jan Szmatloch`s graphic print studio / Ruda Śląska / Poland / 2000
- “Industrial landscapes of Upper Silesia” / Collective exhibition of prints of students from Academy of Fine Arts in Cracow / Germany / 2000
- VIII International Graphic Art Biennial “Dry point” / Uzice / Serbia / 2007
- Complete Visual Identification for „Theoretical and Practical Aspects of Distance Learning” Conference / The University of Silesia / Poland / 2009
- V EXHIBITION “Art in miniature” MajdanArt / Belgrad / Serbia / 2014 / Honourable mention
Design a cover for the academic jurnal “Art and folk culture in the field of research and artistic creation” / The University of Silesia / 2016
- Interior and cover design – „Game and virtual space design – second degree studies” /
The University of Silesia / 2016
He elaborated and implemented e-learning materials for the studies of „Game computer graphics“ (postgraduate studies) in the framework of the project „Increasing participation of adults in education in the scope of IT tools and technologies NITKA”. He elaborated and implemented e-learning materials for the studies of „ Game computer graphics“ 1st degree studies. He elaborated and implemented e-learning materials for the studies of „Game computer graphics“ 2nd degree studies.
He completed an internship at the London Metropolitan University, Faculty of Life Sciences, in the framework of the project „ Increasing participation of adults in education in the scope of IT tools and technologies NITKA” from 22.11.2013 to 20.12.2013.
He conducted a study visit at the Tokyo University of Technology at the Department of School of Media Science in the framework of the project „Increasing participation of adults in education in the scope of IT tools and technologies NITKA” between 04.05.2015-06.06.2015.
He presented a research poster, along with prof. Małgorzata Łuszczak and PhD Katarzyna Kroczek-Wasińska, titled: “The programme and methodology of art education used in a practical course preparing students for work in creative industries” during the 11th Asian Forum on Graphic Science in Tokyo. The conference were held from 6th-11th August 2017.